Hello, I'm Mei and I love to draw. In this blog, you'll mostly find my art (current obsession: Dragonball), scans of doujinshi, and a couple random reblogs though I try to keep it mostly original art and scans. Feel free to contact me about anything! I'm a friendly and silly person, so don't be shy!
spo0tabulous asked: ;u; I'm new to tumblr and I couldn't help but notice this marvelous page of yours. ;u; I'm a big DBZ fan myself, and your art has 1. inspired me, and 2. made me giggle. I just wanna say you're an awesome person. ;u; And would VegetaxBulma happen to be your DBZ OTP?
Hello! Welcome to Tumblr! I’m very happy you were able to come across my blog so quickly and it’s great to meet another fellow DBZ fan!! I hope you have lots of fun on Tumblr.
Vegeta/Bulma IS my OTP, YES!!!!! If you have any Vegeta/Bulma-related art requests, I’m all up for drawing some prompts. :D
- you: are a genius billionaire playgirl philanthropist
- your boyfriend: is murdered by an asshole alien invader
- you: go on an extremely dangerous interplanetary adventure to find magic wish stones in order to wish your boyfriend back to life
- you and your friends: defeat a terrifying galactic overlord who also wants the wish stones
- you: finally wish your boyfriend back to life
- you: ... ... ... er... ... ...
- you: dump your resurrected boyfriend
- you: get with the asshole alien invader who killed your boyfriend in the first place
- you: have two kids
- you: get married
- you: live happily ever after
- you: say "screw you" to narrative expectations
Anonymous asked: Hi, Meiharu. I am totally in love with your style! It`s amazing! Apart from that, I`m curious: how do you find Autor and Femio from Princess Tutu? Do you like to draw them? Do you ship them with anyone?
Hello, Anon! Thanks so much!! ^_^!!! *blush*
I can’t think of a single character from Princess Tutu that I dislike so it’s easy to enjoy drawing Autor and Femio. Autor/Rue is a sweet ship because of Autor’s strong love (or was it a crush? He said it was love and he knows his feelings more than I do so… sure, Mei ain’t judging lol) for Rue and how he was the one who showed her she could be exclusively loved by someone of their own free will. I once saw very pretty fanart of Autor and Ahiru (not so much romantic as sweet friendship?) from Zerozeroren that made me consider they could make an interesting couple with a rather feisty dynamic as well.
As for Femio, I used to ship him with Lilie but I’ve since considered that too disturbing of a ship for me (haha!) and now I can’t imagine him any other way than being a crazy bachelor all his life. I imagine he’s replaced Mr. Cat as the new sexual harassment instructor of the school: teaching ballet and informing everyone they’re going to date/marry him because of COURSE they’re captivated by his beauty and misunderstood artistic brilliance. He goes on like that until he’s kicked out of the school for being too creepy and he settles down in retirement after marrying a mirror.